Friday, June 18, 2010

Zomgshh hair loss :o !?

lmfaoo basically... I'm 13 years old, and have been straightening my hair for a year, with a pretty crap hair straightener! I use tons of different heat protection products as well! And for awhile my hair was getting dry etc.



About year term i get a haircut. Since the first semister i've had simple layered hair. In the next semister, i've changed it into a short scene mullet.



The scene mullet requires alot of hairspray and texturing paste etc. As soon as i had it cut as that, i notice some of my hair was falling



Now the situationn has becoming more serious. My parents said they could see thinning of my hair at the top of my scalp %26gt;_%26lt; ! So yesterday i tried the hot oil coconut treatmeant, my mum said my scalp wasn't even that bad. Afterward i washed my hair out, my hair was more shiner as well as softer. But i still have really dry ends.



I can get alot of answers to these i guess, but i'm only 13 so don't go crazy with answers :p !



Im runin outvof room! more questions? ask me :]!



Zomgshh hair loss :o !?

Try this!: For all ethnicities- also sold at Sephora!



http://www.carolsdaughter.com/department...



http://www.carolsdaughter.com/prodinfo.a...



http://www.carolsdaughter.com/prodinfo.a...



Zomgshh hair loss :o !?

Get a vitamin that prevents hair loss and a moursturizing shampoo and conditoner that also has a anti-breakig in it



Zomgshh hair loss :o !?

your hair is mad at you because you toreture it way too much. You even gota nasty mullet, that is so dumb. using too much hair crap can actually give you cancer, so get it checked on. Trust me, im in beauty school.



Zomgshh hair loss :o !?

sometimes in the shower my hair falls out.



mostly because i wear my hair up alot and it pulls my hair out, but i have very thick hair so it doesn't make much or a difference. it's probably all those products. i don't think straightening your hair will do much damage but the products probably do. splurge on a good hair straightener if you really straighten your hair often. it may help.



i hope this helped



Zomgshh hair loss :o !?

well your consistant straightening and hair products can definitley cause hair loss. but also, as with my hair, i found that the changing in weather has also caused my hair to thin, especially in the summer. (but all hair is different) to take care of the dry ends, get a trim and while your there, ask your hairdresser if there is anything you can do to help your situation. good luck! =]



Zomgshh hair loss :o !?

well, first of all, straightening your hair damages it.



i already had thin, fragile hair, and after straigthening it for almost three years with no break, it started to thin and look really bad.



i ended up getting sidebangs so i could put my hair up [ and it looked good ] and not straighten for a while. my hair stylist also gave me a special shampoo and conditioner to repair damaged hair.



now its much thicker and is really starting to get better.



i found that after giving it a break and using the products i use, it is much more managable, and if it want to leave it down, i can, and i dont need to straighten it.



so, you have some choices. you can find a style that you like that doesnt damage your hair, talk to a professional about the best protection, or you can just stop straightening your hair for a while.



you should also have your hair trimmed often so you can keep the dry and split ends off. some say that trimming your hair makes it grow longer, faster. but i dont know. =D



good luck.



it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++