Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair loss from a facial cleanser?

i purchased the neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub for my face, and the first 2 or 3 times i used it, i loved it. one morning (1 day after i bought it), i accidentally got some of it on my scalp - right along my hairline on the right side of my head. later on in the afternoon after i got a shower, i was straightening my hair. i found that the area where i got some of the cleasner, hardly had any hair. i looked closer and saw that the hairs that were there were very short - about 1/2 inch long. the product contains beta hydroxy. has anyone experienced this problem or knows what could have caused my hair to get so short?



Hair loss from a facial cleanser?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Hair loss from a facial cleanser?

No i didnt have that problem, but i can tell u now. Nutrogena sux big time, it causes pimples, it doesnt get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++