Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I stop this Birth Control Related Hair Loss!?!?!?

I took Yasmin for about 8 months and then had to switch to YAZ. I took YAZ for about 3 months now and thought this was the wonder pill. I am thinner, my periods are controlled and less body hair. BUT now I have NO sex drive and mood swings. The main thing though is that loooong thick hair runs in my family. I had long thick hair. A few months ago, I made the decision to focus on keeping my hair healthy and have stopped heat styling, overprocessing and using unnatural products. Instead of being rewarded for my hard work, my hair has all of a sudden gotten really thin and has started growing really slow! My temples are almost bare. I am prepared to do natural BC methods and stop taking this mess if my hair will grow back. If I stop taking this pill, will my hair start growing back, or should I keep taking it and take supplements? I am very sad over this.



How do I stop this Birth Control Related Hair Loss!?!?!?

I would talk to the people who gav you the pills. or another clinic. tell them your history with the other birth control methods %26amp; the problems tha your having now. they can help you find a birth conrtol method that is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++