Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

any products that help my hair become shinier, stronger, softer, with me still being able to straghten my hait. I dont have dandruff, or uncontrollable hair loss or anything, if that helps.



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

massage your scalp with pure vitamine E oil



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

Pantine works the best, try the ice shine.



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

there is a good product if your hair is damaged that helps control your hair and protects it from heat damage from a blowdryer or straightener. its by MATRIX called Sleek-Shine. its works really well.



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

use the right kind of shampoo!



like FRUCTIS GARDNER



and wash your hair daily or every other day!!!!!!!



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

The best thing i would say would be Herbal Essences. But you can also try Sunsilk



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

you can get a hot oil treatment or get pantene shampoo or conditoner



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

I think the best way to have shiny, soft hair is to have it trimmed reqularly, use a deep conditioner at least once a week, don't over-shampoo, let your daily conditioner soak at least 5 minutes. I use Suave conditioner and it does wonders for my hair. I also use a moisturizin mousse to style instead of hairspray or other damaqin products. I don't blowdry, so that really helps. Also, you can use a leave in conditioner spray and a shine spray. Use soft hair ties, like scrunchies instead of rubber bands when you can. If you shower on a daily basis, skippin the hair washin every other day will work the natural oils throuqh the ends and help protect them. If you dye your hair, wait at least 6 weeks before a touch up. Another awesome product I use is Sebastian Laminates. There's a whole line and a bit pricy, but just the shampoo and conditioner makes hair sooo soft and shiny. If you tan, cover your hair with a towel.



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

There are some, check out your local CVS or Walgreens. Herbal Essences has something that makes your hair shine, it's in a small green bottle. Just check the hair products isle, and then just pick whatever you want. They have tons there.



I had a problem where I'd straigten my hair, then it's have this big crease in the back the next day, from when I slept. So I got this Herbal Essences stuff, in some purple bottle, for that (it says to help straigten hair during straigtening) and it works!



Stay away from heavy stuff, or goopy, stick with clear and liquid sprays.



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

HEALTHY HAIR SECRETS:



~Drink plenty of water. Water not only hydrates your skin and body, it also hydrates your hair.



~Don't use too many products. Product overload will weigh your hair down and make it look tired and greasy. Remember this rule: One product to style and one product to finish with.



~When you are sleeping your body is working its hardest to repair damage, including any hair damage, so plenty of sleep is a must. To further help your hair achieve its healthy best, try sleeping on a satin pillowcase. This will stop your hair from rubbing as you sleep and will control fly-aways.



~Eating a well-balanced diet which is full of healthy proteins and lots of vitamins will keep your hair glowing. Not to mention your skin and your waistline!



PRODUCTS:



~



1 small jar of real mayonnaise



1/2 of an avocado



Put together in a medium bowl and squish together with your hands until it's a minty green color. Smooth into hair all the way to the tips. Put on a shower cap or wrap your head with saran wrap.



Leave on for 20 minutes. For deeper conditioning put a hot, damp towel around your head -over the saran wrap. And if you have really long hair and only need deep conditioning at the ends, cut the ingredients in half and apply only to the ends and just wrap them.



~



1 teaspoon baby oil



1 egg yolk



1 cup water



Beat the egg yolk until its frothy, add the oil then beat again. Add to the water. Massage into the scalp and throughout your hair. Rinse well.



Theres lots more...but to make this short, heres the link



http://www.pioneerthinking.com/of_beauty...



How do i make my hair softer, shinier and healthier?

You might want to try Nioxin. Their shampoo is designed to nourish the scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++