Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm in my 50's and where my hair is mostly gray (the front of my hairline and scalp) it�

i do to help it grow back..also, where i'm gray, my scalp has turned pink....according to the rogaine box it won't help this area grow hair....any women have luck with a product for this hair loss?



I'm in my 50's and where my hair is mostly gray (the front of my hairline and scalp) it's thinning...what can

Pink skin sounds like irritation. Have you seen a dermatologist? Your scalp should be the color of the rest of your skin, only slightly lighter. Any areas of redness that have thinning hair should be seen by a dermatologist, as it could be some kind of scalp disease or fungus.



I wouldn't deal with the Rogaine, go to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++