Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is it true that frequent hair rebonding causes balding/hair loss?

I had my hair rebonded 3 times now because I have a really wavy hair and it is way out of control. Rebonding is the only option I have for it to be manageable. I have my hair rebonded only once a year %26amp; recently discovered L'oreal Xtenso which is quite mild unlike the other products I used in the past. Then my sister tells me that I should stop having my hair rebonded for more than 3 times, or else I would go bald in the long run. Beyonce and Tyra Banks are rebonded too, is it not?? How do you think they maintain it?? Do you think it is through frequent rebonding or is it just none-permanent like using a flat iron?



Is it true that frequent hair rebonding causes balding/hair loss?

I think it does over time because of the extreme heat used. you may be better off than others because you only do it once a year. Beyonce and Tyra have their own personal stylist so they are undoubtedly getting the best of the best but i do believe they are using fusion and not bonding. Fusion is supposed to give a more natural look but we all know its weave, lol



The bottom line is that anything using heat is especially extreme temperatures is bound to cause some hair loss but balding is a hereditary thing.



i hope this helps you



Is it true that frequent hair rebonding causes balding/hair loss?

I've heard of bonding...but what's rebonding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++