Sunday, June 20, 2010

Over the past few months, I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner. I'm only 23.

I'm on a blood pressure medicine called Metoprolol. One of the side effects is hair loss. I've been on it for about 5-6 months, but recently it seems to be getting worse. There have been no changes to my diet or hair products. I've been using hair, skin %26amp; nail vitamins but it doesn't seem to be making a whole lot of difference, though I hadn't been taking them for awhile because of other medical problems that I've been having because I'm tired of taking all the pills the doctors have been giving me. I'm only 23 and currently unemployed, so I don't have a whole lot of money to spend on things if I don't know they're going to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!



Over the past few months, I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner. I'm only 23...any suggestions?

Use mens hair care products like axe or old spice



Over the past few months, I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner. I'm only 23...any suggestions?

its hard to be on medicine when they have such awful side effects, but most of the time its more important to stay on the medicine for your health. anyway when oyu shampoo use a kids shampoo, not johnsons baby shampoo but something like loreal kids 2-in-1 or suave kids 2-in-1 its mega gentle on the hair. i used to lose alot of hair in the shower when i used shampoos that were too harsh but when i use the loreal kids i lose none which is great. also instead of taking skin hair and nail vitamins try taking a multi vitamin like flinstones complete, thats what i take and it works great. good luck!!



Over the past few months, I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner. I'm only 23...any suggestions?

Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++