Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am a saloon owner. I want to know about products used for hair fixing / hair weaving.?

I am a saloon owner and plan to start treatement for baldness in my saloon .I want to know about products that are used for treating baldness .I have heard of an canadian company that provides products for hair weaving ;please do provide me with the email-id of this or any other company that provides products for quick remedy for hair loss and baldness ,preferably about hair weaving.



I am a saloon owner. I want to know about products used for hair fixing / hair weaving.?

What's a tavern owner want to do with hairdressing? Are your bald patrons difficult to look at?



The word you're thinking of is "salon". One "o". The extra "o" means that you're either Canadian and typing in dialect, or have confused "salon" with "saloon" (which is a bar-- ever seen a Western? The sheriff/bad guy/cowboy almost invariably saunters into a saloon, not a bar.)



I'm terribly sorry about my disgraceful breach of etiquette.



I am a saloon owner. I want to know about products used for hair fixing / hair weaving.?

I hear that beer does wonders in your type of saloon. Your saloon should have many types of beer for treatment of baldness and should be useful with your hair weaving. Good luck with your saloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++