Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Loss!!?

im only 14 but my hair r falling out a lot. I use herbal essences 'body' shampoo. i dont no which else product 2 use...Burt's Bees?...and should i use it every day?



Hair Loss!!?

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Hair Loss!!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL best on dry, dull, damaged and overprocessed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++